Toku SPZ500 is an electric screed pump designed to deliver fine concrete aggregate in a 500 Liters mixing chamber.
- The machine is suitable to deliver dry & half dry mortar, micro concrete, polystyrene, gravel, sand, clay and other bulk construction material up to 25mm diameter.
- An air compressor is required to provide a minimum air flow of 4000L/min with pressure lever at 7 bar.
- The screed pump can pump up to 100m height.
- Large Mixing Vessel of 500 litters capacity allows for longer delivery interval and output up to 4m3 per hour.
- Using powerful 25hp Electric Motor with star delta circuit limit the starting current surge, ensure long life of electric motor and prevents triggering of the fuses.
- Thick wear plate and heavy duty mixing paddle ensure longer life for wear and tear. – Safety Switch, operational switch, safety valve at operator convenience.
- With transport wheel on the machine for easy transportation.
|Output||Up to 4m3/h|
|Pressure||7 Bar, using external Air Compressor 3m3/min above.|
|Voltage||415v, Three Phase|
|Dimension (LxWxH) (mm)||2400 x 800 x 1200|