Model: THP4 + HPPRV165
Toku THP4 + HPPRV165 is a hydraulic submersible pump driven by diesel engine.
- The hydraulic power unit (HPP) is located high above the pump and connected via hydraulic hoses.
- The pump is submerged in the liquid being pumped and is powered by circulating hydraulic fluid.
- Maximum suction lift and priming up to 30metres.
- CAUTION: HYDRAULIC FLUID IS UNDER HIGH PRESSURE
- One on/off handle for simple operation with integrated pressure relief.
- The Hydraulic Submersible Pump offers flow rate up to 2800 liter/min and has the capability of handling solid up to 1.0” in diameter.
- Diesel Engine Driven Hydraulic Power Pack features an open loop hydraulic system with integrated oil filter.
- Gear motor connections are standard two-bolt SAE flange & shaft, which allows easy connection.
- Standard length of 10 meter Hydraulic Hose 3/4″ allowed optimum suction flow, extend optional to Hydraulic Hose up to 30 meters.
- Electric Start
Specifications of Hydraulic Submersible Water Pump THP4
|Maximum Immersion Depth
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Maximum Operating Speed
Specifications for Vikyno Diesel Engine RV165 & Hydraulic Pump
|Max. Output (hp/rpm)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Max. Drive Pressure
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||920mm x 550mm x 660mm
- THP4 Hydraulic Submersible Water Pump
- 3/4″ x 10m Hydraulic Hose