Model: ZX40PC (with coolant system)
Xest Ling ZX40PC is a gear driven milling and drilling machine.
- The machine spindle can micro-feeding and hand-feeding.
- Spindle speed change and easiness.
- This machine use gear driving system, and its driving moment is strong enough to drilling, reaming and milling at all kinds of materials.
- The spindle head which can rotated 360° and tilted ±45°.
- The motor was driving by gear which overcome the short coming of belt driving.
- The working scope is large enough for spindle head and work table not only up and down, but also rotation around the column.
|Max. Drilling Capacity||Cast Iron: 40mm
|Max. Face Mill Capacity||80mm|
|Diameter of Vertical Milling||22mm|
|Diameter of Column||115mm|
|Distance Spindle Axis to Column Generating Line||272.5mm|
|Max. Distance Spindle Nose To Table||745mm|
|Max. Distance Spindle Nose to Base||1245mm|
|Spindle Speeds Range||95~1600 rpm|
|Spindle Speeds Series||6|
|Dimension of Worktable Surface||585mm x 190mm|
|Table Travel||370mm x 140mm x 515mm|
|Dimension of Base||690mm x 520mm|
|Motor Output||750 Watts|
|Voltage||220~240V Single Phase|
|Packing Dimensions (L x W x H)||720mm x 740mm x 1910mm|
- Drill chuck