Model: ZX7045S (1phase)
Xest Ling ZX7045 milling & drilling machine. (Green colour)
- Positive head elevation on machined dovetail slide ways.
- Large square column casting ensures maximum rigidity.
- Head elevation by geared crank handle, requires very little effort.
- Close tolerance headstock gears ensure very quiet operation.
- Table locks to X and Y axes.
- Tapered gibs on X, Y and Z axes.
- Large diameter spindle supported by taper roller bearings.
|Max. Drilling Capacity||45mm|
|Max. Tapping Capacity||12mm|
|Max. Face Mill Capacity||80mm|
|Diameter of Vertical Milling||28mm|
|Distance Spindle Axis to Column Generating Line||260mm|
|Max. Distance Spindle Nose Totable||475mm|
|Spindle Speeds Range||95~1600 rpm|
|Spindle Speeds Series||6|
|Dimension of Worktable Surface||730mm x 210mm|
|Table Travel||450mm x 170mm|
|Motor Output||1100 Watts|
|Voltage||220~240V Single Phase|
|Weight included delivery||318kg|
|Packing Dimensions (L x W x H)||860mm x 740mm x 1160mm|
- Drill chuck