Irwin 10505944 is a heavy duty quick grip XP600 F-clamp with clamping pressure of 250kg.
- The Irwin Quick Grip clamp is designed with strength and reliability in mind and offers a clamping pressure of 250kg.
- It is manufactured from Investment Casting which is stronger than sand casting with a 3 component handle and soft grip feature for comfort.
- The I – Beam design provides high mechanical grip while the removable pads give the jaws excellent grip on the job with reduced marking of the work piece.
- A tool-free quick change function allows the jaws to be reversed to perform a spreading action.
- A single handed clamp offering a clamping pressure of 250Kg
- A tool-free quick change function allows the jaws to be reversed to perform a spreading action
- Features longer length jaws with a unique swivelling action to keep constant pressure on uneven surfaces
- They also have a bar rest to allow you to place larger items in the clamping jaws hands-free
- Removable Pads snap fit to prevent loss
- Provide excellent grip to the work surface
- Reduces marking of the work piece
- Patented POWER LOCKS™ hold more pressure, longer.
- 3-3/4″ Throat Depth
- Removable Full Face Pads
- I-Beam Bar for reduced flexing and bowing
- Quick Change Screw to allow for easy conversion to spreader
- Adjustable Foot
|216mm – 720mm (8-1/2″ – 28″)