Model: CPm160B (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo centrifugal pump with low/medium flow rate but high head.
Single Phase, 240V
- Suitable for use with clean water and with liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- These pumps are widely used in civil, agricultural and industrial applications such as for supplying water, in air conditioning and cooling systems, for irrigation, etc.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment or sheltered from inclement weather.
- Flow rate up to 900 l/min (54 m³/h)
- Head up to 76 m
- • Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +90 °C
- Ambient temperature between -10 °C and +40 °C
- Max. working pressure 10 bar
- Continuous service S1
|Size Discharge||1½” x 1″|
|Power||1.5kW / 1 phase|
|Flow Rate||50 ~ 220 L/min|
|Head||36 ~ 23 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 7 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +90°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||373 x 207mm x 260mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box
There are no reviews yet.