SAER CM1B is a centrifugal water pump.
- Single Phase
- Made in Italy
- Close coupled.
- Single impeller.
- The liquid pumped is conveyed into the spiral shaped volute of the pump body transforming the kinetic energy into dynamic pressure energy.
- Pressure and flow is achieved with minimum loss by means of the hydrodynamic closed impeller design.
- General water supply
- Pressurised water using vessels
- Agriculture irrigation
- Mist irrigation
- Boosting shower
- Garden watering applications
- Temperature of the liquid to +70 °C
- Ambient Temperature da -15 °C to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 8 m (HS)
- Max. working pressure 9 bar
- Upon installation always prime the pump body first before start up. Pump must be installed with the motor shaft in the horizontal position.
|Size Discharge||1″ x 1″|
|Power||1600 W / Single Phase|
|Flow Rate||20 ~ 120 L/min|
|Head||50 ~ 32 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 8 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +70°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||342mm x 240mm x 290mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box