Model: CP158-ST4 (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo stainless steel centrifugal water pump.
Three phase, 415V.
- Suitable for use with clean water and with liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- Because of its design features these centrifugal pumps are recommended for use in domestic, agricultural and industrial applications.
- All the components in contact with the pumped liquid are in stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316L thus guaranteeing complete hygiene and maximum resistance against corrosion.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment or sheltered from inclement weather.
- Liquid type: clean water
- Uses: domestic, industrial, agriculture
- Applications: water supply systems, air conditioning systems, washing systems, cooling systems, water treatment plants, irrigation pumps
- typology: surface
- Family: centrifugal
- Flow rate up to 270 l/min (16,2 m³/h)
- Head up to 45 m
- Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +90 °C
- Ambient Temperature to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Max. working pressure:
a) 6 bar for CP 100-130-132-150-158 ST4, CP 100-130-132-150-158 ST6
b) 8 bar for CP 170-170M ST4, CP 170-170M ST6, CP 180-190-200 ST4, CP 180-190-200 ST6
- Continuous service S1
|Size Discharge||1-1/4″ x 1″|
|Power||750 W / Three phase|
|Flow Rate||10 ~ 120 L/min|
|Head||35 ~ 19 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 7 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +90°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||296mm x 221mm x 219mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box