Pedrollo JET self-priming pump for deep boreholes with immersed ejector (4″).
Single phase, 240V.
- JDW self-priming pumps are designed for lifting water from depths greater than 9m, including cases with entrained air.
- They are recommended for domestic use including water distribution (as part of a pressure set), garden irrigation, etc.
- PUMP BODY: cast iron, with threaded ports.
- EJECT BODY: cast iron.
- NOZZLE, VENTURI & DIFFUSER: technopolymer.
- IMPELLER: brass
- MOTOR SHAFT: stainless steel EN10068-3
- MECHANICAL SEAL: ceramic
- ELECTRIC MOTOR: the pumps are close-couple to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled, suitable for continuous duty.
- INSULATION: class F
- PROTECTION: IP44
Range of performance
- Flow rate up to 3600L/h.
Limits of use
- Manometric suction lift up to 45m.
- Liquid temperature up to +40 °C.
- Environment temperature up to +40 °C.
|Size Discharge||1¼” x 1″|
|Power||1100W / Single Phase|
|Flow Rate||2 ~ 26 L/min|
|Head||68.5 ~ 30 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||45 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||434mm x 206mm x 242mm|
- 4″ immersed ejector
- Carton box