Model: NGA1A (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo centrifugal water pump with open impeller.
Three phase, 415V.
- Suitable for use with liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- The open impeller design allows liquids containing relatively high levels of impurities to be pumped without the risk of the impeller clogging.
- As a result of these characteristics the NGA series pumps are used specifically in industry and for transferring water from canals, rivers, reservoirs, tanks, etc.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Pumped liquid: clean or relatively laden water
Use: domestic, industrial, agricultural
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +90 °C (up to +40 for the version with the technopolymer impeller)
- Ambient temperature between -10 °C and +40 °C
- Max. working pressure 6 bar
- Passage of suspended solids up to Ø 10 mm
- Continuous service S1
|Size Discharge||1½” x 1½”|
|Power||750 W / Three phase|
|Flow Rate||50 ~ 350 L/min|
|Head||19.5 ~ 6 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 7 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +90°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||297mm x 190mm x 227mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box
There are no reviews yet.